Click If You LOVE Indonesia!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Personal Quote #2

Yess ternyata beberapa minggu belakangan aku bisa menghasilkan lumayan banyak kata-kata, walaupun agak gak bermutu dan yang pasti grammar masih acak-acakan.. Masih butuh banyak belajar hehe, here we go..

14. If you think I'm not worth it, leave me then. So, I don't need to love you more and more.

15. Show me that you really love me. So I can treat you like you worth it to be struggling for, cause I am a fighter.

16. I'm not that worth it to be struggled for.

17. Love is about how can you make someone happy not about how can someone make you happy.. So, if they will happier without you, go away and leave them.

18. I'm sorry about messed up your life. You knew why I did it. Yes, just because I love you.

19. It doesn't matter when someone you love isn't love you back. You know what, love is about giving, not receiving.

20. Every decision that you have been took and you will take is never shake and fade even a little of my feeling.

21. Thanks for made my day like a day that I guess only available in a dream.

22. There's no better way to show your love than try not to show it.

23. It's not about how long we walk together. Its about how strong we face a problem, how tough we survive from a storm, & how tight we hold on each other.

24. Most of girls in the world like a mysterious guy, but I don't. That's why I'm not a "most".

25. Just beacause I don't tell you something it doesn't mean I hide something from you. I just don't know how to tell you.

26. Sensitive heart and smart brain are absolute conditions to be a perfect guy, cute is a bonus.

27. Life isn't always about an option, sometimes God give you package that you even can't choose.

28. I don't really mean to hurt anyone.. I just don't know exactly how to show it, love.

29. There's no word left in my brain to tell you how much I adore you..

30. I'm standing here keep watching you. I'll always pray to your best. You'll always be part of my lovely old story.

31. Just because I'm not yours and you're not mine anymore it doesn't mean we have to act like we don't know each other. We still friend.

32. Hey there, just because I'm not text you it doesn't mean I don't miss you. I just wanna see you miss me too and text me first.

33. You've made me sad. She've made you...

34. Love isn't this simple, me + you = love, no. There're they, them, us, etc.

35. Your smell always left in my clothes, your smile recorded in my mind, your voices resonated in my ear.

36. Karena gak semua rasa dan jenis cinta harus diimplementasikan dalam bentuk berhubungan khusus atau pacaran.

37. Looking at you for a while made me can't stop thinking about you all time long. What if you're mine? Positively, I'm crazy.

38. It's hard to say "I love you" and don't say "I love you" is even worse.

39. It's not about how long we walk together. Its about how strong we face problem, how tough we survive from a storm, & how tight we hold each other.

40. I have a life goal. Make you happy is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment