Click If You LOVE Indonesia!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Personal Quote

Well, call me melancholy or whatever. Jadi, berhubung aku lagi belajar Bahasa Inggris, aku sering ngetweet pake Bahasa Inggris gitu, kalimat-kalimat ga jelas. Jaadi mohon maaf kalo kalimatnya artinya agak rancu, atau grammar yang acak-acakan. Namanya aja belajar. Daripada kebanyakan bacot, yuk lanjut!

1. It's sweets when we stay together but it would be best if we not together. Can you imagine how the best of a sweetness?

2. Thinking about you as always. Missing you is a must. Loving you is my drugs.

3. "Ya Tuhan, jaga dia, jangan biarkan siapapun melakukan apa yang telah dia lakukan padaku, padanya..." #Doa

4. Thanks to teach me how to love perfectly. Sorry if I gave you my imperfection. I wondering what is going on then you are perfection!

5. Thinking about you make me smile, your presence is make me lil' tipsy, and touch me to get me fly.

6. You can be my medicine when I'm sick. You can be my teacher when I'm misguided. You can be my personal clown when I'm bored. You're love.

7. You are the 1st person I want to talk to when I wake up, the last person when I fall a sleep, the one to share a good news with. I love you.

8. I don't care how black he is, how bad he is, how ugly he is, or whatever. Due to love is blind.

9. Too much word that I want to share with you. Too much an indifference that you tried to share with me. I'm sick but you think I'm sucks.

10. Don't be jealous with everyone's luck. You gonna have your own luck. With other kinds of luck, other ways of luck. Just be your self.

11. Don't you ever give up with your problem. Don't you let the problem wins. Problem made to solved. There's no irresolvable problem.

12. Life isn't about all that we have, but how we treat all that we have wisely.

13. Life is like football, you should had goalkeeper to keeping a failure away, defender to guard an attack, & you need striker to make a goal.

Aku sih bilangnya berekspresi, tapi pasti kalian ngatainnya galau deh.

No comments:

Post a Comment