Click If You LOVE Indonesia!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Officially deleted my Twitter and Facebook

Well, few days ago I was deactivated my facebook. And yesterday I was deleted my twitter too. Why did I deleted my social network? It is becuse my boyfriend's task. Okay that was make no sense, but no problem. I will do everything I can to make my boyfriend happy.

So the conclusion was, I have no social network(s)'s account. First day, it so weird. Go home after school, open my laptop, connect the internet.. And I have nothing to do. As a rule I barely opened my twitter and facebook after school.

I think the positive effect was, I became un-addicted with Internet. But today, he said that I must delete my blogger too. I thought that he was handle my life too much. I can't life without him.. But I can't accept his TASK. ALL OF HIS TASK. I felt like stranger in my own life. I can't be my self.

Friends, what should I do? I'm so depressed with this relationship. But I really fuckin' can't finish this game.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment