Click If You LOVE Indonesia!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank God.

My age just reduced one year. It's mean, I should work hard because my life is shorter than before. It's reduce year by year (age).
I know, behind this bloody birthday, God will gimme something special in the end. I don't know, and I really don't want to know that. I just believed.
I gotta grow up in this age. Hello! I'm 17 by the way. I'm not longer a kid. I will make a "KTP". I should to be careful with all what I do. Because law is occur to me now! Yeay, I'm happy being "adult".
Although most of my special person in my life forget about this, I don't really mind this. Because their presence is enough to heal my sadness.

There's something that I like to share with you. That thing is a Facebook Mesage from my father. Suddenly I cried after read this.

From: Ardiansyah Siregar
SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN, SAYANG...
Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan mendapat lindungan Allah SWT dan bahagia selalu...Amiiiiiin

... hari ini sudah 17 thn (persisnya nanti jam 5 sore)
itu artinya umur sudah berkurang 1 thn lagi,
tidak terasa sudah 17 thn, padahal perasaan papa baru saja...
hidup didunia memang tidaklah lama,
sudah siapkah dengan masa depanmu (didunia) ???
... dan ...
ayo kita siapkan kehidupan selanjutnya...!!!

He also attached a Happy Birthday Video from YouTube. Thanks papa(Yah gua nangis lagi nihh :'()
Ini link Video-nya

Thank God, my life is the best gift.
Thank God, for gimme friend, brother, sister, I love them.
Thank God for all gift that You gave for me; Mama, Papa, Itsar, Sutan.


No comments:

Post a Comment